Calligra 2.5.2 Released
The Calligra team has released version 2.5.2, the second bugfix release of the Calligra Suite, and Calligra Active. This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.5.1 and we recommend everybody to update as soon as possible.
Bugfixes in This Release
Here is an overview of the most important fixes that are in 2.5.2. There are several others that are not mentioned here:
- Fixed bug that prevented plugins from showing on Settings->Configure Sheets…->Plugins page (bug 291343).)
- Fixed display of shapes in the document docker.
- Fix unwanted offset after cancel slideshow (bug 306118)
- Fixed bug in Query Designer: removed SQL Editor’s history as it was not functional (bug 306145)
Make string concatenation operator work in Query Designer (bug 305793)
- Startup GUI: fetch startup UI definition from x.y.0 URL for any x.y.z version, not from x.y.z URL
- Buildsystem: make it possible to disable database drivers even if their dependencies are present and found (wish 305683)
- Fix resizing of horizontal and vertical lines (bug 306133).
- Fix reordering of shapes (bug 306309)
- Fix some icons for the formula shape.
- Trigger repaint of the picture shape after insertion (bug 305548)
- Fix some corner cases when loading borders.
Try It Out
The source code of this version is available for download here: calligra-2.5.2.tar.bz2. Also many binary packages are available for various operating systems and distributions. This release is packaged for Windows by KO GmbH, and you can find it on their download page. There is also a separate package or Krita only.
We would welcome volunteers who want to build and test the Calligra Suite on OSX.
Calligra is part of the applications from the KDE community. See more information at the website http://www.calligra.org/.