Calligra 2.4.3 Released
The Calligra team has released version 2.4.3, the third bugfix release of the Calligra Suite, Calligra Mobile and Calligra Active. This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.4.2 and we recommend everybody to update as soon as possible.
Bugfixes in This Release
Here is an overview of the most important fixes are in 2.4.3. There are several others that are not mentioned here:
- Always show vertical scroll bar to avoid race condition (BUG: 301076)
- Do not save with an attribue that makes LibreOffice and OpenOffice crash (BUG: 298689 )
- Fixed import from csv when “Start at Line” value changed (BUG: 302209)
- Set limit to 255 characters for Text type (VARCHAR) (BUG: 301277 and 301136)
- Remove limits for Text data type, leave as option (BUG:301277)
- Fixed data saving when focus policy for one of widgets is NoFocus (BUG: 301109)
- Read and set the resolution for psd images
- fix load/save styles of all shapes (title,subtitle,axistitles,footer,etc.)
- Lines in the chart should be displayed (BUG: 271771)
- Combined Bar and Line Charts only show bars (Trendlines not supported) (BUG:288537)
- load/save chart type for each dataset (BUG: 271771 and 288537)
Try It Out
The source code of this version is available for download here: calligra-2.4.3.tar.bz2. Also many binary packages are available for various operating systems and distributions. This release is packaged for Windows by KO GmbH, and you can find it on their download page. There is also a separate package or Krita only.
We would welcome volunteers who want to build the Calligra Suite on OSX.
Calligra is part of the applications from the KDE community. See more information at the website http://www.calligra.org/.