Calligra 2.4.2 Released
The Calligra team has released version 2.4.2, the second bugfix release of the Calligra Suite, Calligra Mobile and Calligra Active. This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.4.1 and we recommend everybody to update as soon as possible.
Bugfixes in This Release
Here is an overview of the most important fixes are in 2.4.2. There are several others that are not mentioned here:
- Speed improvement on layouting large documents (BUG: 298216)
- Fix image effects ‘grayscale’ and ‘mono’ (BUG: 260434)
- Fix saving of patterns
- Fix painting artefacts after snapping has been used (BUG: 260418)
- Fix adding word to dictionary (BUG: 298794)
- Fix crashes when using the color set popup (BUG:298412)
- Fix compilation with CLANG compiler
- Use masterpage background correctly (BUG: 299639)
- Fix crashes when saving query design
Do not fill layers that cannot be edited (BUG: 300082)
Fix loading of layer name from Gimp files having bad encoding (BUG: 298994)
Fix crash on opening pdf with special characters in the path (BUG: 298611)
- All standard 2D chart types be loaded and displayed now.
- Saving of all chart types above work.
- All crashes that happened when switching between different chart types are gone.
- Load correct data series in case of stock charts
Try It Out
The source code of this version is available for download here: calligra-2.4.2.tar.bz2. Also many binary packages are available for various operating systems and distributions. This release is packaged for Windows by KO GmbH, and you can find it on their download page. There is also a separate package or Krita only.
We would welcome volunteers who want to build the Calligra Suite on OSX.
Calligra is part of the applications from the KDE community. See more information at the website http://www.calligra.org/.